Have you had the opportunity to indulge in local ingredients and produce? The Qualicum Beach Farmers Market is a must add to your list when looking for local, fresh ingredients. Hosted year round every Saturday from 8:30am-noon.
A few common asked questions from the Qualicum Beach Farmers Market website attached below:
- Are Dogs Allowed? No – The friends of Qualicum Beach Farmers Market love the fur babies but ask for them to stay at home for the market trips!
- What is in season? Check out the in season diagram here!
- Is there food at the market? Yes
- Are there washrooms? Yes – located outside the Community Hall
- Where do I park? – In the church behind the market there is parking offered during the market.
- Where is the Market? 644 Veterans Way, Qualicum Beach, BC V9K 1L8
There are so many vendors who frequently are at the Qualicum Beach Farmers Market from produce, eggs, baked goods, and crafts just to name a few. To view the entire vendor list check out the website here.
Happy Shopping and don’t forget your reusable bag!